Senior Internal Auditor at HomeAdvisor
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for developing and executing internal audit reviews for ANGI Homeservices businesses. As part of Internal Audit, this position will assist our businesses with internal controls and compliance. Additionally, the Internal Audit Senior will have the opportunity to focus on and learn about ANGI companies and business processes. The skills necessary to succeed in this position include strong organization skills, ability to collaborate and partner with our businesses, audit expertise, effective communication and ability to conduct audits independently. The Internal Audit Senior will assist in the development, planning, execution and communication of audits of the various businesses and will develop recommendations to improve/enhance the internal control environment.
- Plan and execute audits. This includes identifying and researching applicable operational/technical issues, identifying risks, developing test plans and executing audit procedures and test steps and documenting test results.
- Track and manage status against audit timelines and schedules.
- Draft formal reports and presentations to management outlining scope, objectives, procedures performed and recommendations, in accordance with established Internal Audit reporting guidelines.
- Assist with special assignments as determined by Internal Audit senior management.
- Routinely inform the Internal Audit management of activities and any problems noted within audit areas.
- As part of the Internal Audit team, keep up to date on industry and business trends significant to the profession and to IAC.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required. Travel is variable in frequency, generally at 5-15%
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant and/or Certified Internal Auditor preferred.
- Minimum 4-6 years Public Accounting and/or Internal Audit experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills coupled with ability to conduct audits and interact with management independently.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Enthusiastic and intellectually curious with effective critical thinking skills.
- High standard of ethics and professionalism.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation.