Senior Financial Business Intelligence Developer at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Financial Business Intelligence Developer to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Automate reporting of financial information including performance metrics and supporting special projects or analysis
- Implement data driven solutions that drive action and reduce manual efforts
- Partner with organizations to identify automation opportunities and take the lead on making them happen
- Continually grow Ibotta’s understanding of financial information
- Implement best practices to improve efficiencies and data quality
- Create and maintain internal documentation on tools and data sets
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Advanced level understanding of SQL within any of the industry leading platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, Snowflake, etc.); experience using reporting technologies such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI or similar visualization platform
- 5-7+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Financial Reporting or automation
- 5+ years developing and maintaining ETL processes
- Creative thinking problem solver who learns fast
- Deep knowledge and experience in Finance and Accounting analyses
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics or Business preferred
- Strong communication skills, able to explain technical concepts in common terms
- Ability to work independently with little guidance or oversight
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $90,000 - $120,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.