Guild is hiring for a Revenue Operations Director to scale the effectiveness of a growing team within Employer Experience. In this role, you’ll play a leadership role on a team that uses strategy, process and tools to drive a multiplicative impact.
In particular, we’re looking for a team member who can thrive in detecting patterns and themes across a client-facing team that operates in a complex, high-touch environment. In this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge challenges that will allow us to rapidly on-board new team members, enhance the effectiveness of our existing team, and enable a deeply cross-functional organization to operate efficiently.
As a Revenue Operations Director, you will:
- Ensure GTM (go-to-market) team members can maximize their time working directly with clients, through process simplification, development of tools and strategic guidance
- Collaborate with GTM leaders (e.g President of Employer Experience, SVP of Sales, SVP of Solutions) to design and administer sales incentive program
- Collaborate with Employer Experience Enablement to develop processes that enable new team members to quickly drive an impact for Guild’s clients, including on-boarding programs, sales cycle and client delivery frameworks, and more
- Partner cross-functionally with our Business Intelligence, Partner Analytics, Technology, and other teams to ensure the actions of our Employer Experience teams are guided by a data-driven framework
- Influence critical business decisions by providing insights supported by reporting and analytics
- Curate and configure the technology stack used by our Employer Experience team members to maximize collaboration and productivity
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 8+ years of total experience in operations, strategy and / or corporate finance
- Comfort with operational excellence strategies for B2B style organizations where high-touch, long-term relationships are essential to the business’ success
- Experience with best-in-class systems and tools for client-facing success
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that can be scaled and/or automated
- A strong ability to to collect and analyze information, problem-solve and make decisions while being attentive to details
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Strong technical orientation, with experience on both Product Management-style collaboration with internal developers and the configuration of third-party solutions
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.