Revenue Enablement Manager at Convercent
If you have been searching for a company with a powerful purpose and passionate values, Convercent is for you. As a leader in Ethics & Compliance Software, our goal is not only to give voices to the voiceless but also ensure that organizations across the globe are equipped with the data they need to proactively manage and mitigate risks. Convercent provides the most adopted ethics cloud platform globally to help companies drive ethics to the center of business. We live by our values and know how important it is to empower organizations across the world to do the same.
As the Revenue Enablement Manager, you will play a key role in our Business Development and Account Executive strategies. This role includes coordination and assistance in execution of New Hire Onboarding, content creation for critical customer and prospect messaging, tool enablement and management (including Outreach and Lesson.ly), and assistance in coordinating Product Enablement sessions.
Onboarding:Ensuring new hires deliver value to customers and prospects as quickly as possible. Examples: refining and defining criteria and content for onboarding programs for both Business Development and Account Executives.
Product Enablement:Equip Reps across Revenue and Customer Success to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to our customer journey. Examples: collaborating with Product Marketing to create online and offline enablement content
Sales Tools: Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools. Examples: Outreach, LMS, Sharepoint, and revenue asset management platforms
Sales Coaching: Facilitate one-to-one coaching for team members throughout stages of the sales cycle. Examples: call reviews and role playing
Skill Training: Comfortability developing and conducting Revenue Trainings in front of the entire Go-To-Market organization and ability to identify the highest impact areas of training for the Revenue and Customer Success Teams. Examples: further reinforcing our critical methodologies, including Force Management and Pragmatic Product Marketing.
Internal Communications: Provide timely and easy access to information critical to our internal processes. Examples: management of Revenue Intranet, maintaining collateral and content.
- Comfortability with public speaking in front of large groups
- Desire to stay curious, actively listen, and understand multiple layers of strategic initiatives
- Experience developing and conducting public training
- Ability to analyze outcomes and utilize data to drive strategic decision-making
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-organizational collaboration
- 3+ years of Enterprise Sales in SaaS organization
- Prior experience with Lesson.ly and/or Sharepoint administration
- Prior experience in an enablement role supporting a growing Revenue team
- Trained on different sales methodologies (ex. Command the Message, Challenger Sale, Value Based Selling)
- Experience with Outreach sequencing
- Ability to manage prioritization of multiple strategies
- A passion for building and developing content for training sessions
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $75,000 - $80,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, company-paid sabbatical at five years of service, and stock options.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.