Revenue Accountant at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
- Perform monthly revenue close activities, including preparation of revenue, accounts receivable, deferred revenue and commission related journal entries, reconciliations, and flux analysis
- Evaluate revenue analytics and trends to provide visibility into relationships and drive revenue optimization initiatives
- Partner with cross functional business partners to implement best practices, automation, and continuous process improvements, and SOX 404 compliance
- Support system implementations related to QTC processes
- Assist with external audits and special ad hoc projects as needed
- Document workflow, procedures, checklists, and policies for assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience required. Public accounting experience desired. Experience with high technology clients and/or revenue recognition a plus
- Familiar with month end close processes, account reconciliations and journal entry preparation
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross functional organizations
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Netsuite, Zuora, or other leading ERP / O2C applications preferred
- Ability to share knowledge and information at different levels of the organization and collaborate with people of different backgrounds in the organization
- Ability to utilize independent judgment in establishing the accuracy and reasonableness of information
- Ability to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here: https://youtu.be/S_lUTAdsKc0
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description