This role will report to the Senior Accountant and will mainly focus on ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timely reporting of revenue-generating activities of the Company. Responsibilities may also include the compilation of month end close supporting schedules and the preparation of journal entries. This role will liaise very closely with sales operations and requires someone who is detailed oriented, process driven, has a working knowledge of GAAP, ASC 606 and will be able to support the Finance Team in ad hoc projects.
- Administrating the Company’s API plan manager (for non-automated transactions)
- Creating new plans at SKU level based on closed/won deals
- Invoicing customers and charging credit cards
- Performing all plan changes including upgrades, downgrades and terminations
- Ensuring exception cases are properly managed, communicated and reported
- Monthly revenue recording and reporting
- Reconciling activity from the API manager to the accounting system
- Ensuring the proper identification and accurate recording of prepaid revenue
- Reconciling and recording monthly revenue activity from various sources related to the APP revenue stream of the Company
- Accounting for deferred revenue
- Accounts receivable and cash management
- Weekly review of outstanding accounts receivable and managing the customer collections in accordance with Company policy and procedures
- Weekly cash reconciliation
- Assisting in commission calculations and review prior to payroll entry
- Identifying, developing and documenting process improvements to the revenue cycle
- Assist with annual audit processes, including revenue memos
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (accounting emphasis is preferred).
- Working knowledge of US GAAP with the ability to recognize and accurately record revenue in accordance with US GAAP.
- Detail-oriented, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Prior public accounting experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in a SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite or large ERP, SalesForce, Stripe is a plus.
FullContact supports 21 million personal and professional global apps users, thousands of developers and scores of trusted brands. FullContact helps individuals and businesses identify and connect with the people that matter most to them by bringing together their data, correcting and organizing partial data views and returning “full contacts.” With the addition of publicly available information from numerous sources, FullContact's patented identity graph of over 1.3 billion people enables a unified view of people across their personal and professional lives enabling deeper understanding and insights to connect with those people in more meaningful and authentic ways.