Investment Analyst at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Investment Analyst
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Investment Analyst will provide analytical support to the Capital Deployment team for acquisitions, redevelopment, and development opportunities within the West region. This position will sit in our Denver, CO office. Our ask is that each applicant upload a letter of interest/cover letter along with their resume.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Build discounted cash flow models used to analyze returns for potential acquisitions.
- Create proforma models for potential built-to-suit or speculative development projects.
- Work directly with Investment Officers in preparing investment memos for senior management and Investment Committee.
- Compile and maintain sale comp database for markets within the West region.
- Prepare and maintain base case proforma models for existing land bank.
- Maintain and monitor regional deployment pipeline in Salesforce to ensure accuracy.
- Develop key longstanding relationships with third parties including brokers, architects, contractors, and engineers.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry with a focus in Finance, Economics, or Accounting, preferred. This can be substituted with a combination of a Bachelor’s degree and 2 internships in same areas.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, interpret and create real estate documents including, but not limited to LOIs, RFPs, property offering memorandums, market reports and tenant leases.
- Ability to effectively present information to the regional team and senior management.
- Solid understanding of financial concepts such as net present values, internal rates of return, cap rates, etc.
- Experience in building cash flow models using Argus and Microsoft Excel.
- Other software knowledge to include Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Google Earth, and Adobe Acrobat. PeopleSoft, Yardi, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to handle several tasks while still meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be an extraordinary teammate and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to travel 10%, active Driver’s license required to visit sites within market.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time