About ANGI Homeservices:
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, combined in September 2017 to create ANGI Homeservices, the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. Our business is complicated, with millions of monthly service requests from homeowners and nearly 200,000 service professionals in our network.
As we continue to grow it is necessary that we explore new and improved ways to both operate and innovate, not only concerning our products and business strategies, but also our compensation strategies. This makes the Compensation Analyst role critical to the continued success of ANGI Homeservices.
The compensation team is responsible for the stewardship of all the variable compensation plans across the organization for thousands of reps. This includes developing and modeling new plans, creation of commission reports in Excel and Callidus [our Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) tool], documentation of plans, and analyzing the efficacy of plans and plan components.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Facilitating communication between sales/customer care leadership, legal, HR, finance and internal audit
- Leverage SQL and Excel to pull data and model impact of various compensation plan designs
- Build out automated commission reporting used by payroll
- Ensure variable compensation aligns with the strategic goals of the business
- Work closely with Internal Audit to ensure we are compliant in all aspects of our compensation administration
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and capable of working with varying personality types across all departments
- Self-motivated with a strong understanding of the business needs
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with writing/ updating SQL queries
- Advanced Excel skills
- Superior organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through