Financial Analyst, FP&A at Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, CA and has recently started building out a Denver, CO campus. We are currently fully remote although excited to introduce a hybrid work model in the future that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are currently open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
Who is Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
Let’s talk if you are….
Curious: Being fueled by data, you will identify trends and underlying issues and use that insight to create long-term models and metric reporting.
Logical and detail driven: You play a key role in performing analysis of Housecall Pro’s financial and operating performance and building the financial model that supports resource allocation and growth strategy.
Polished: You enjoy a high-level of visibility within the business and can deliver information to all levels of the organization with confidence.
Passionate: Passion for learning, new experiences, and for being the best at what you do.
How we will keep you busy….
- Own the company’s financial model and projections, which includes financial model building, forecasting, and scenario planning to develop insights into key business drivers, trends, and performance indicators
- Gather, analyze and report company-wide metrics by working with cross-functional teams within the company.
- Support enterprise-wide planning cycles by developing sales, revenue, expense and headcount assumptions through relationships with department heads and team leads.
- Prepare presentations and reporting related to financial results and projections for the board as well as internal senior management.
- Lead preparation and analysis of consolidated P&L for actuals and forecasts; help the FP&A team on deliverables and ongoing variance analysis.
- Support all analytical aspects of multiple highly visible strategic projects.
- 1-3 years experience in investment banking.
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience.
- Black belt, Cobra Kai Dojo level skills building financial models in Excel.
- Strong interest in FP&A and the internal operations of a high-growth tech startup.
- Highly analytical and data-driven with aptitude in analysis, metrics, research and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.