Based in Denver and reporting directly to the CFO, the Finance Manager will join Convercent at a critical point in the Company's growth trajectory.
The Finance Manager will be responsible to manage the finance function, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. In addition, the Finance Manager will build the finance team as the time is right. This position has a great growth opportunity, too!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the company’s financial planning processes including, but not limited to, monthly and quarterly forecasts, annual financial plan and company revenue forecast
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly and quarterly financial, SaaS metrics and analytical reporting for executive management, investors and lenders
- Identify areas for financial improvement and effectively communicate opportunities to senior management
- Build and manage detailed financial models and dashboards that track and analyze key business drivers and trends
- Build relationships with the executive management team and support them with in-depth and actionable insights
- Partner with accounting to monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Partner with department heads on action plans to manage to budgets
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about customer service
- At least five years of experience in a finance related position
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with NetSuite and NetSuite Planning a plus
- Experience leading teams
- Willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and create your own spreadsheets, analysis and reporting
- Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind
- Ability to convert data into information used at all levels of the company
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.