Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed technology that offers our customers secure, real-time payments. We are obsessed with what we do and know our offering is unique in the marketplace. We have signed contracts with several industry power-players and are experiencing exponential growth. Now we are expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
A high energy, engaging, and influential Finance professional that values being part of a team working to capture huge opportunities and solve complex problems. Collaboration comes naturally to you and you like to develop solutions to achieve organizational goals. You love a good Excel spreadsheet, are wildly curious, and don’t take yourself too seriously. Work is most rewarding when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo.
At BillGO, we work in a highly collaborative environment where we believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are looking for a growth oriented and data driven Finance & Business Planning Manager to join our team who will be motivated to research and analyze business performance, develop trusted relationships across the organization, and partner reliably to cultivate the best ideas into executable plans.
The Finance & Business Planning Manager will partner closely with the President & GM of our UnCheck business to define KPIs, report on business and financial results, and develop analyses to support pricing decisions and business expansion. This individual will become the UnCheck subject matter expert on our Finance team and will deliver strategic and ad-hoc analyses, as well as financial and business modelling to inform key business decisions. In addition to possessing exemplary financial aptitude, successful candidates will be problem solvers, continuous learners, and comfortable with complexity and ambiguity. The ideal candidate will have developed keen analytical skills and professional maturity as part of the Finance or Business Planning/Analytics team of an established technology company or a high growth start-up organization.
- 4+ years of Finance or Business Analytics experience
- BA/BS degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related major or professional experience
- Experience with financial and business modeling, forecasting, and KPI development and reporting
- Experience working closely with business partners to understand, track, and forecast business outcomes
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Ability to effectively present and use storytelling to communicate complex concepts
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Local or willing to relocate to Fort Collins, CO
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics tools
- Experience partnering across functional boundaries
- Knowledge of FinTech and Payments systems
- Familiarity with technology and services business models