Customer Resolution Associate at Metric Theory
ABOUT THE ROLE
Metric Theory takes immense pride in our customer relationships, and seeks to provide the best customer experience in all areas of our business. We are in search of an individual to take on the Customer Resolution Associate position, who will help us achieve this goal by performing customer care activities for the billing department.
This people-oriented, organized, and detailed individual will be the face of Metric Theory's customer billing experience, and will provide support and solutions to our clients regarding account balance collection activities.
- Working directly with our clients to resolve support tickets, applying excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Working with executives and account teams to create solutions for client requests that instill goodwill (e.g. payment plans, modified billing dates, etc.)
- Managing both internal and external communication regarding payments and billing activity (e.g. answering inbound and outbound calls, managing email and slack correspondence)
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts, and reaching out to customers regarding outstanding payments according to procedure
- Creating ad-hoc reports
- Entering payments and managing bills
- To the best of your ability, maintain or exceed monthly delinquency targets by collecting customer payments on time
- With accuracy, provide billing adjustments based on management needs
- Resolve inbound phone calls and making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
We are looking for the right person, and can offer flexibility if we think you are a good fit. We are hiring in San Francisco and Denver. This role can be part-time to full-time, with a negotiated schedule. This role has the potential to be fully remote in the Bay Area or Denver (with the ability to come in for training/meetings on an ad-hoc basis).
The operations team at MT has grown significantly over the past year to keep up with our employee and revenue growth. We all work together on a regular basis to create a positive organizational culture, improve day-to-day activities, and support the growth of the agency. We all wear multiple hats and have a deep understanding of company functions. We are looking for curious, creative and team-oriented people and culture colleagues to join our team.
- Experience in either customer care, sales, collections, or interacting with a customer base
- Effective communication (both written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (including Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- A patient, polite, and friendly attitude
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- A quick and flexible learner with a motivated and positive work ethic
- Ability to receive feedback and apply coaching
- 1+ year(s) experience in customer resolution
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a billing-related or accounting-related role
ABOUT METRIC THEORY
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agency headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 150+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards
- Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
- Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
- Adweek 100: Fastest Growing Agencies in 2019
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2017, 2018 and 2019
- #7 in Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures 2018
Why We're Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Tireless focus on culture that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
- Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
- Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
- Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
- Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
- Generous paid time off and work from home, including company-wide work from home week between Christmas and New Year's, annual "work from anywhere" week, birthday PTO, and more
- Excellent medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k), monthly gym stipend, and pre-tax commuter benefit