Billing and Collections Specialist at JumpCloud (Greater Denver Area, CO)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, February 12, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
We’re looking for a high-energy, hands-on collections specialist who has experience with day-to-day billing activities and client communication. The ideal candidate can perform billing and collection related tasks in an accurate, timely and efficient manner and is able to shift gears and manage multiple responsibilities in an ever-evolving fast paced environment. Join our small but hardcore team to help establish the processes and procedures that will support JumpCloud as we continue to expand.
Due to specific duties required for this position, we are only able to consider candidates located within the Denver/Boulder metro area. The Billing and Collections Specialist will need to be on-site in our Louisville, CO office 1-3 times per week to support our payment processing needs.
- Posts daily customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Process Credit card payments monthly
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Act as a liaison between customer success and accounting teams
- Provide clear and concise documentation regarding customer problems and resolution
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure timely collections.
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Assist with submission of invoices and credit memos to customers.
- Proactive collaboration with internal teams to develop outreach strategies for outstanding customer balances
- Engage management over any accounts receivable problems you encounter
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts receivable or collections can substitute for educational requirement
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Experience with Netsuite and/or Salesforce CPQ a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to different technologies
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve, both from a billing and systems perspective
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to jump in and help out as needed
- Flexibility to roll with the punches and growing pains of a fast-growing company
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $60,000-$70,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description