Perform light accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient processing of accounts payable transactions. Review incoming invoices, process entries, process payments and deliver excellent customer service.
About Maxar Technologies:
Maxar Technologies is a leading global provider of advanced space technology solutions for commercial and government markets including satellites, Earth imagery, geospatial data and analytics.
As a trusted partner, Maxar Technologies provides unmatched end-to-end systems capabilities and integrated solutions expertise to anticipate and address our customer’s most complex mission critical challenges.
With more than 6,500 employees in 21 locations, the Maxar Technologies portfolio of commercial space brands include: SSL, MDA, DigitalGlobe and Radiant Solutions. Every day millions of people rely on Maxar Technologies to communicate, share information and data, and deliver insights that empower a better world.
- Process incoming invoices received via email, mail, scanning.
- Correspond with Vendors and Internal Stakeholders regarding invoices, Purchase Orders, Approvals, resolution of discrepancies, coding and other transaction attributes.
- Generate payment cycles, mindful of cash forecasts and coordinate with Treasury.
- Any other job responsibilities as required.
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States of America
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable, or equivalent Accounting experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in data entry and data management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer functions
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP software
- An Associate’s Degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong Excel skills
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.