Accounts Receivable and Payables Processor
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
The Opportunity: We are building an infrastructure made up of programs, processes, and accounting tools to support and enable Vendavo's growth.
- Creating customer invoices in NetSuite for SaaS, software licenses, renewals, maintenance, services (fixed fee and time and materials), and recurring services.
- Reviewing contracts and order forms to determine appropriate billing requirements, information, amounts, and terms.
- Processing invoicing to customers leveraging our Salesforce and NetSuite platforms
- Submitting customer invoices through Customer Portals and sending invoices to customers
- Processing customer deposits and applying payments to invoices
- Creating credit memos and Journal Entry adjustments
- Generating customer statements and performing AR collections activities
- Providing daily reporting of cash collections, AR aging updates and dashboards
- Entering into NetSuite and coding Accounts Payable invoices, Purchase Orders, and Payments
- Reviewing and Processing of Expense Reports in Concur
- Coding and entering Credit Card transactions
- Assist with month-end close and annual audit
- Bachelor’s in accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- ERP experience
- Word, Outlook, and Excel experience (including VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables, nice to have)
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new technology as we improve processes and grow
- Enthusiastic and energetic individual with strong work ethic
- Team oriented with willingness to work effectively with others to resolve issues
Bonus Points for:
- NetSuite, Concur or OpenAir experience
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.