Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management
(SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science,
providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Accounts Payable Analyst you will be responsible for the end to end AP process including reviewing and entering invoices, reviewing and approving expense reports, payment runs, and working closely with Procurement. You will also participate in the month end close cycle by creating journal entries, review vendor variance analysis, and creating month end reconciliations. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we're challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly's Accounting team is a world class accounting team. We are a tight-knit and high performing team with diverse backgrounds, driven to succeed and unleash the business for success. We are customer and business focused. We never settle for the status quo and
continuously challenge ourselves and each other.
THE SKILL SET:
● Accounts Payable and month end close experience
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
● Basic to intermediate Excel experience
● Ability to work with a high sense of urgency and manage multiple projects and deadlines
● Strong initiative and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
● Customer driven, collaborative, business-oriented approach
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Develop working relationship with Xactly's Accounting/Finance department
- Be introduced to the Accounts Processes
- Be familiarized and have a high level understanding of Workday and other systems
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Have a strong understanding of the Accounts Payable processes
● Be managing the accounts payable process, performing variance analysis, booking month end journal entries, and answering internal and supplier inquiries
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Be an Xpert on Accounts Payable related tasks, initiatives, and priorities
● Be well versed in internal systems including: Workday, Expensify, and SVB SmartData
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Collaborate proactively with other Xactly teams to accomplish timely processes
● Complete annual objectives that directly align to overall strategic initiatives
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Final pay determinations, salary ranges and pay increases are established by the employer.
They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons.
Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
Salary: $ 42,200-52,000 Base + Semi annual Bonus
BENEFITS & PERKS
● Flexible Time Off (FTO)
● Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
● Tuition Reimbursement
● XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
● Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
● Access to Corporate Discounts
● Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
● End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
● 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
● Periodic Massages
● Generous Employee Referral Program
● Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
● Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation
calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model. Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.