Accounting Specialist at Healthgrades
At Healthgrades, we are dedicated to providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As the Accounting Specialist, you will assist primarily with A/R, including contract evaluation and tracking, invoicing, project accounting tracking and revenue recognition. You will also be responsible for general ledger accounting, systems analysis and design, and various ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
What you will do:
- Evaluate customer contracts for revenue recognition and invoicing; generate monthly invoices and revenue recognition
- Help analyze revenue fluctuations by customer
- Assist in A/R collections and perform account reconciliations, as required
- Assist with auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits, as required
- Perform special projects and duties as needed
- Assist with maintaining general ledger and support Sales and Operations, as needed
What you will bring:
- Associate degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of Accounts Receivable & GL experience; project accounting experience preferred
- Proficient with ERP systems (NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workfront, a plus) and intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and report-writing skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and manage time
- Ability to process highly detailed information with minimal errors
- Able to work independently and think creatively to solve problems
- Strong relationship building and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment; you perform well under pressure, balance multiple priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!