At Healthgrades, we are dedicated to providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As the Accounting Specialist, you will assist primarily with A/R, including contract evaluation and tracking, invoicing, project accounting tracking and revenue recognition. You will also be responsible for general ledger accounting, systems analysis and design, and various ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
What you will do:
- Evaluate customer contracts for revenue recognition and invoicing; generate monthly invoices and revenue recognition
- Help analyze revenue fluctuations by customer
- Assist in A/R collections and perform account reconciliations, as required
- Assist with auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits, as required
- Perform special projects and duties as needed
- Assist with maintaining general ledger and support Sales and Operations, as needed
What you will bring:
- Associate degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of Accounts Receivable & GL experience; project accounting experience preferred
- Proficient with ERP systems (NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workfront, a plus) and intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and report-writing skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and manage time
- Ability to process highly detailed information with minimal errors
- Able to work independently and think creatively to solve problems
- Strong relationship building and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment; you perform well under pressure, balance multiple priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!