Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As an accountant in our downtown Denver office, you will be a part of a global team and supporting our property managers with financial reporting requirements and transactions.
Here’s how to do that:
- Prepares and enters journal entries into PeopleSoft accounting system in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Reconciles bank accounts (including multi-currency transactions when applicable) .
- Prepares and monitors recurring debt principal and accrued interest payments in Deal module.
- Understands and can apply accounting policy regarding rent leveling and above standard TIs.
- Reviews lease set up and move outs in Yardi property management system.
- Understands the functionality of Yardi transactions and comprehends the impact to the PeopleSoft general ledger.
- Supports property managers and other business partners with transactions and inquiries.
- Ad hoc assignments as needed to support financial reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university with the ability to apply relevant Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Exposure to basic Excel and adept at learning new systems
- Ability to engage supervisor for guidance of workload prioritization
- Conscientious and detail-oriented to produce accurate financial data
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Ability to learn and apply organizational traits for timely completion of assignments
- Customer service focus, both internal and external, with the ability to participate in two-way communication across all functional areas
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.