Xamarin Mobile App Developer
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer for our client in the Denver area. The developer will build moderate to complex products and features that directly impact the consumer experience. The role is to create innovative solutions by developing and implementing applications.
- Design, implement, and deliver products for users, responding to problems, diagnosing complex issues, evaluating business initiatives
- Influence system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for software enhancements
- Test program to ensure proper execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Experience with the Xamarin Mobile Development Platform - Native Development (Not Forms)
- Experience with the MVVM Frameworks a plus
- Connection handling – local storage options and sync to external data stores
- Data handling – obtaining data through REST and SQL
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on challenging opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Version control system experience
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Statêra is a leading business and technology consulting firm. We have completed thousands of successful engagements by delivering the right solutions, delighting our clients, supporting our communities, and by providing interesting and productive careers for our people. Our methods focus on process over platform and talent over technology. We are experts in moving our clients to the cloud, and delivering CRM, web, mobile, collaboration, and custom solutions.
Statêra is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.