Small agency seeking a Web Developer that can work with Designers and Account Managers to build and manage client websites. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating client promotions, managing clients' site functionality, and maintaining clients' site CMS. You may need to set up clients with new web hosting when required while building new websites. This will include making sure they are provided with SSL certificates and proper database for installing a CMS.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field.
- 2-3 years experience in web development
- Must be comfortable maintaining Wordpress CMS Frontend and Backend.
- Can build a site from the ground up using theme-based CMS or a static HTML site.
- Can manage the web hosting for client websites.
- Must be organized, task-oriented and have good attention to detail
- Understand cross-platform developing
- Local candidates preferred
- Wordpress Frontend/Backend
- Knowledge of web host cpannels
- FTP applications (i.e. FileZilla)
Not required but helpful in the job if you know:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console