As a Web Developer at SendGrid, you’ll architect and build beautiful user-centered website and intranet experiences with your exceptional front-end, WordPress, and PHP development skills. Your work will serve the millions of users that visit the website every month and have a direct impact on SendGrid’s primary sign-up channel. You’ll also have the fortune to work with a small, collaborative, and smart team that works hard and loves keeping up with the latest in tech and design.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble.
- Architect dynamic WordPress pages, templates, post types, and taxonomies to support our website initiatives.
- Work hand-in-hand with our website and marketing team to build and maintain an amazing website and intranet experience for our customers and employees.
- Maintain the highest possible customer experience with cross-browser testing, performance tuning, regular bug fixing and a passion for tech debt reduction.
- We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
Founded in 2009, SendGrid built its reputation solving a key pain point of delivering transactional emails that respond to customer behavior (purchase receipts, order confirmations, password resets, etc.). In 2015, SendGrid expanded the platform into marketing email use cases, enabling customers to have one platform for both transactional and marketing email. We deliver over 40 billion emails a month for customers like Airbnb, Spotify, and Yelp.