Technical Lead, Real Estate Applications at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Technical Lead, Real Estate Applications
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Technical Lead will guide and serve the Business System Engineering and Business Capability Engineering teams by delivering continuous improvement and collaborating with other development teams to define strategies for technical solutions integrating to the real estate applications stack comprising of Yardi Voyager, Yardi Advanced Budget, Yardi Forecast Manager and Argus Enterprise.
We are the world’s leading logistics real estate company in a transformational phase – our scale and position in the industry enable us to take advantage of unique data and technology opportunities like never before. It is why these are at the heart of our strategy to “stay ahead of what’s next”.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Assume primary responsibilities for application development and ongoing technical support of the Real Estate Application platforms to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Participate in all phases of software development/implementation including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support
- Work with internal IT teams to prepare functional and technical specifications from which programs will be written, and other integration activities to ensure successful implementation and support of projects
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
- Perform and manage global change and release management practices
- Mentor development teams to continuously broaden their technical capabilities and capacity to manage increasingly complex issues
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Must have 10+ years’ experience as a Lead Software Developer, Software Technical Lead or Solutions Architect on Microsoft platform (e.g. ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#, XML, IIS, SQL Server, etc)
- Knowledge of different ERP, Yardi Voyager a plus
- Experience in development tools Eclipse or Visual studio code
- Experience with micro-service architecture, SOAP, RESTful WebServices
- Experience in continuous integration tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Experience in client side and server-side performance optimization
- Proven experience delivering technology solutions using Agile software development methodologies with globally distributed teams (including vendors, onshore and offshore developers, and/or quality assurance testers)
- Proven ability to multitask, and effectively manage/prioritize time across competing activities/resources
- Effective communicator with the ability to succinctly explain technical concepts to non-technical people
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.