Greater Denver Area
- System design, planning, implementation and tuning. Upgrades system by coordinating with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
- Research, plan, scope, and implement new infrastructure and support ongoing projects.
- Create and maintain detailed and complete system documentation.
- Assist with system monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks.
- Provide Linux and Windows server installation, administration, and maintenance as needed.
- Support 24x7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- 7+ Years of Systems admin experience including multiple flavors of Linux and Window Server.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, NFS, SVN, and Git.
- Ability work independently and as part of a team on multiple overlapping projects.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with developers, DBA’s, and/or Network Engineers to resolve bugs and performance problems.
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skills
- Desired Scripting & Automation Language Knowledge: Ruby , Bash, Powershell, Chef, and Puppet.
Experience with Virtualization, Containerization, and Cloud Technologies a plus
Read Full Job Description