Systems Engineer II - Technical Business Analyst (Hybrid) at Spectrum (Greater Denver Area, CO)
The Systems Engineer II's role is to develop technical solutions to problems in our department or to further the organization's value proposition by defining, documenting, and analyzing requirements. In this position, you will need to manage requirements during a project to help fulfill business needs. You will be responsible for planning, design, developing, implementing, and executing innovative application and platform solutions related to security, service delivery, data center, and service desk management, OSS, and BSS systems. Drives identification and adoption of best-in-class development. Participates in software solution design and development.
The Systems Engineer II will help developers working in the department with implementation, integration, configuration, and product customization. SE II will help put together a POC and solution demo for management and leadership. The SE II will need to put on a project management hat and provide a custom implementation, estimate hours involved, exact requirements, and manage developers, to implement it.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in an Agile environment utilizing agile methodology daily
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions, including the time and scope involved
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates concerning customer experience
- Work alongside development teams to successfully monitor and report the progress and implementation of initiatives
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Use and be familiar with the tools developed in the department and how they are utilized
- Produce user guides, job aids, etc.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation of complex reports.
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand their business needs, communicate project status and develop relationships to ensure satisfaction
- Proficiently use tools and analytics to provide insight and make recommendations
- Leverage various data and technology resources to augment analysis
- Participate in visualization design and deployment review sessions to ensure all technical and functional requirements have been met
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to address specific business questions from stakeholder group
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Business analysis and/or Project management
- Desired: Knowledge of development to support video delivery.
- Understanding the operational nature of a deployed software system
- Desired: Knowledge of Big Data, Data Warehousing, ETL, and DevOps
- Aptitude to flourish handling multiple tasks, workloads, changing priorities, and tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action with sustainable solutions
- Technical understanding of linear and IP video delivery systems
- Certification in Business Analysis and/or Project Management
#LI-HYBRID ISY340-VIDEO 323545 323545BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $73,100.00 to $116,700.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.