Staff/Sr. DevOps Engineer at Conga
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team who will be responsible for supporting a highly available cloud platform which hosts a multitude of SaaS offerings. This role would be responsible for working with the development and security teams to build and improve upon existing infrastructure and architecture. We strive to deliver fully automated deployments across multiple integrated products and regions.
- Lead the development of our automated build and test infrastructure, with a strong focus on scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Research and inform the organization about DevOps technology and process trends and innovations. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Advocate for quality practices including the development of automated testing to improve speed and quality of software delivery
- Design and create fault-tolerant architectures that allow for rapid failure recovery
- Provide technical assistance/mentors staff on developing conceptual and logical database designs
- Improve database designs for performance, scalability, and disaster recovery
- Develop best practices for tracking and communicating deployment changes through the environments.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- In conjunction with the security team, perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Provide Tier III / other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Systems Administration including experience with Linux administration
- Experience with PaaS technologies such as containers, container orchestration and scheduling, service registration / discovery and monitoring (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Practical experience developing software or meeting operational needs with code and scripting (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Knowledge of CI & CD practices and supporting tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar)
- Strong competency AWS products and services
- Experience with infrastructure automation frameworks (Chef, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Desire to learn and continually improve self and others though knowledge sharing
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.