The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for every aspect of the SDLC for new and existing applications features. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, motivated, and results oriented engineer. As a member of the Engineering team you are ready to innovate and create solutions that go beyond traditional software. This role requires an individual to possess high desire to be creative, empowered, and manage their own destiny. As a Senior member of the team, you will have enhanced visibility, taking on the more challenging assignments, mentoring less senior team members and providing upward visibility and communication to organization leaders.
You Are Great At…and more…
- Work directly with creative, intelligent, fun loving engineers on challenging problems.
- Collaborate in small cross-functional teams to materialize high quality solutions.
- Immerse and participate in a self-organized, self-driven, accountable Agile engineering team.
- Implement code patterns using modern Object-Oriented engineering practices.
- Work with and enhance existing architecture while participating in greenfield application development.
- Build user interfaces and APIs with a focus on streamlined experiences for customers with needs from small business to enterprise.
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure standards are met across development and design.
- Communicating engineering practices and standards along with evangelizing new technologies and techniques.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 7+ years developing in C# and using OOP development practices
- 7+ years working with scalable web-based applications and infrastructures
- 5+ years working with SQL Databases or Document Stores
- 3+ years working with RESTful web services
- 3+ years working with one or more of the following web patterns: Web API / OWIN / MVC 5+ / MVW / MVVM
- Engage in Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Engage in Automation testing
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodology and prior Agile team experience.
Stuff We’d Love You to Know or be Excited to Learn:
- Mocking and Performance testing
- NoSql or document database technologies
- Front-End automation experience
- .Net Core / Asp.Net Core
- Microservice experience
- CI / CD experience.
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Docker / Kubernetes / Service Fabric / other containers and orchestration frameworks
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.