Sr. Software Developer Engineer - SalesForce at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The North America Salesforce instance caters to Sales & Service users in the Payments line of business within FIS. The Technology team that maintains this system constitute product managers, architects, technical leads and software engineers. They are responsible for the development and deployment of Salesforce application along with other integrating apps in the ecosystem. Other apps include Oracle CPQ for product & pricing, DocuSign and Apttus CLM for contracts and other AppExchange apps.
What you will be doing
• Understand requirements and break it down into logical technical pieces
• Have a good eye for technical architecture, system design, end user interface and experience
• Break down complex technical design into smaller technical elements
• Assign and review work assigned to offshore technical resources
What you bring:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Master’s degree desirable.
• Salesforce experience with at least PD-I certification (PD-2 preferred)
• Experience in Lightning (LWC / Aura), Flows, Process Builder & Workflows
• Experience working and troubleshooting SOAP/REST API integrations, SOQL
• Experience in setting field-level security, profiles, sharing rules, and monitoring audit trails
• Experience working in Managed and Unmanaged Packages
Added bonus if you have:
• Experience integrating Salesforce with Oracle CPQ or Apttus CPQ
• Experience integrating Salesforce with DocuSign AppExchange app
• Experience working in Streaming API, Change Data Capture or Platform Events will be a plus
• Experience working in GITHUB based deployments will be a plus
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$77,290 - 129,840
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.