In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is looking for a key team member in our Salesforce Developer position that will support business solutions in our CRM with a core focus on upmarket projects. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
- Lead engagement with business contacts on requirements and design analysis
- Evaluate existing code and develop plans to reduce technical debt over time and establishing technical roadmap with system architects
- Leverage expert knowledge of demand marketing, Q2C and revenue to implement new business functions within Salesforce
- Mentor, develop and train Junior developers
- Maintain and optimize full lifecycle software development using standard configuration, Apex, VisualForce, API's and Force.com applications
- Coordinate and collaborate with other developers and team members to obtain requirements, develop solution design, manage UATs and post go-live activities
- Establish best practices and standards for well designed, testable, efficient code with high quality
- Participate in reviewing and debugging existing source code and resolve support requests for existing environments
- Work with Sales teams on business prioritization, project implementation and post go-live activities
- Attend SalesOps project related meetings, be the technical point of contact
- Host presentations and trainings to professional peers
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participates in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Salesforce Developer Certification (current)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years in Salesforce development/administration experience with extensive knowledge of Sales Cloud, Apex, VisualForce and Force.com tools and applications
- 5+ years of designing and developing enterprise level applications in similar long-term roles
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of Zuora, Netsuite, and other enterprise business systems preferred
- Web services experience preferred (REST, SOAP)
- Familiar with integration applications such as Mulesoft preferred
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
- Experience in SaaS technology environment
- Experience working in sales cloud, service cloud, service console, communities.
- Experience in contributing to setting up CI/CD pipeline using Metadata APIs and Jenkins.
- Experience in agile development methodology
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .