Sr. Information Security Engineer (Vulnerability Management)
- Responsible for protecting the organization’s information assets.
- Participate in vendor and customer security discussion.
- Responding to and tracking security incidents and vulnerability remediation.
- Researching threats, and providing detailed threat intelligence reports
- Develop security dashboard and metric.
- Monitor and analyze security events.
- Manage and validate bug bounty vulnerability submissions.
- Develop tools, documentation, processes, and techniques to assist in remediation of security incidents.
- Organize and perform incident response exercises.
- Conduct cyber-forensic investigations.
- Assisting other security team members with vendor evaluations and security questionnaires.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or Information Security.
- 4 or more years of experience in Information Security (5+ years preferred)
- 4+ years of hands-on Information Security experience. (SOC Analyst, or penetration tester role)
- Strong organization, analytical and communications skills are required
- Experience working with and/or managing a SIEM solution.
- Experience and proficiency with Intrusion analysis, Malware, and Antivirus, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics.
- Advanced knowledge of threat intelligence methodologies
- Strong understanding of network technology and protocols. TCP/IP networking, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, network security monitoring tools.
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python, or other)
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding and experience with incident response best practices.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Must be located in one of the following locations: Bay area, CA; Denver, CO; Overland Park, KS; or Atlanta, GA