Sr. Electronics Hardware Engineer
Greater Boulder Area
We are looking for a talented Sr. Hardware Engineer with team lead experience developing electronic products. You’ll contribute to the success of the team and the system and component level. Along with developing state-of-the-art electronics for robotics and computer vision, you will guide our team to improve design manufacturability, reliability, and production quality. You will diagnose issues in designs and drive their resolution.
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience in circuit design and debug
- 5 years minimum industry or research experience
- Analog, Power, and Digital circuit design experience
- System Level and Board level bring-up and troubleshooting
- Ability to manage vendors, contractors and suppliers to deliver customized solutions quickly
- Experience mentoring and developing teams
- Experience with micro-controller based designs
- Experience with high-current motor controller circuits
- Experience with test fixture development
- Ability to trade-off make vs. buy decisions
Why work for Canvas?
We are a robotics company changing the way materials are moved. We have a driving passion for creating ground-breaking products and a desire to have big impact. Our environment is exciting, challenging, collaborative, and fun...and we’re building game-changing products. You’ll work with a tight-knit and creative team on state-of-the art solutions to real problems.
Our office is located in Boulder CO, in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Many of us commute by bike and you’ll be a short distance from some of the best hiking, climbing and skiing in the U.S. Boulder offers a unique mix of outdoors, fine dining, microbrewing and much more. Plus, it’s just a happy place.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals who love to build things and solve problems. If this is you, please send us your resume and include a clear and concise cover letter to help us understand more about you, including why you are interested in Canvas, why you are leaving or have left your current position, and anything else that will give us a better sense of who you are and what you are looking for.
Read Full Job Description