Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Senior DevOps Engineer
CA Technologies is seeking an experienced, motivated, passionate DevOps Engineer to join our Platform as a Service team. Our team emphasizes collaborating with our customers, the engineering teams, enabling them to deliver value at thier own pace by providing a dependable platform with integrated solutions for deployment and telemetry. Additionally, the engineering teams collaborate with us, ensuring we're delivering the features and improvements they need to continuously deliver value.
We leverage OpenShift Origin so our engineering teams can deliver their products to our U.S., International, and FedRAMP customers. If you love to solve problems and want to make a difference, come talk to us!
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and the business to optimize the integration and continuous delivery of existing and new containerized services
- Work with a team of skilled DevOps engineers to improve and maintain multiple OpenShift Origin clusters running on VMWare and Azure
- Improve and maintain supporting services and integrations including log aggregation, metrics, dashboards, and paging
- Participate in the team's on call rotation
- Enable autonomy in engineering teams through the creation and delivery of valuable self-service and automation
- Pair with other engineers to promote skills enhancement and knowledge sharing
- Research and share the latest innovations in automation and virtualized infrastructure
- Collaborate with our team and other operations teams to implement and improve security, hardening, and compliance
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience including system administration, automation, and configuration management
- Prior experience supporting high availability production systems running Linux
- Experience using Docker to build and deploy applications into production
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Ansible, Bash, Python
- Ability to work in an agile/iterative development cycle
- Strong written & oral communication skills
Beneficial, but NOT Required
- Familiarity with the Java ecosystem and running JVM services in a container
- Using Terraform to manage Azure resources
- Experience with OpenShift and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with FedRAMP Controls
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.