Solutions Consultant at Adobe
Who are we
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.The challenge
Leave your footprint in the E-Commerce space. Grow in leaps and bounds by joining the elite Solutions Consulting team at Magento. We are looking for a customer focused, fresh and innovative sales professional who is self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in Solutions Consulting (pre-sales consulting).
If you are excited by our vision and approach, and believe you have the right values to fit with our culture then read on!The requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years business experience
- Highly desirable to have 3+ years in a Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting
- Will be highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Experience providing solutions to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting and demonstration in person and virtually
- Proficiency at learning SaaS solutions
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
- You will be the technical point of contact and expert for prospect and Sales team within the sales cycle
- Development and delivery of high stakes sales presentations, proof-of-concepts, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, which include C-level executives, marketing professionals and engineers
- You will prepare custom prospect/client solutions to be presented
- Supporting sales by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct Technical Discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers. Technical Discovery is designed to uncover any and all technical and marketing requirements, key business goals, and potential issues
- Evaluating clients' 1st and 3rd party data integration, technology vendor requirements, and developing integration strategies for the platform
- Engage in a rapid education process including formal training, self-study and field experience designed to position you as a technical expert on Magento Commerce and related Adobe solutions as quickly as possible
- As an integral member of the sales team, contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and technical approaches and plans
- You will work closely with other Solutions Consultants to craft standardized processes and solutions
- Keep up to date with all industry changes and the latest methodology within the commerce industry
- Meet or exceed quarterly Management objectives and revenue targets
Meaningful work, constant learning, forward-thinking people, and a community guided by core values that promote quality, creativity, and opportunity in everything we do. There are so many reasons to bring your career here.
- We offer tremendous pay and excellent benefits including; health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include; family leave, holiday shutdowns and wonderful work/life integration, discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Skip those awful “performance reviews.”
- Work in a place that cultivates extraordinary leaders throughout the organization. A place that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in “don’t even check your email the whole time.”)
- Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match every penny.
- Get generous reimbursement for your favorite wellness activity. Surfing? Judo? Knock yourself out. Kayaking? Whatever floats your boat.
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Winter break? Of course. Summer break, too? Now we’re talking.
- Those “best places to work” lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We believe there’s no better place to make an impact.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.