At CyberGRX we’re dedicated to helping organizations streamline their third-party cyber risk programs. We believe the process can be more efficient and effective, and we make it our mission to ensure our customers are getting the most out of our innovative Exchange, every day. It’s a game-changer for our clients - so we need our colleagues to be game-changers, too. You’ll get to work with a small, highly motivated, highly skilled team solving some of the biggest issues facing the world’s most influential companies.
We are looking for a dedicated software tester who can act like an investigative journalist, continuously informing our product development teams about whether we are actually delivering what we intend to deliver.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with Product Owners and other stakeholders to understand their expectations at a deep level.
- Participate in product design to identify potential gaps early.
- Applying a disciplined, session-based approach, explore the product under development to gain a clear understanding of what it actually does.
- Design and perform experiments to answer questions about the product quickly.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports tailored to stakeholder needs.
- Define, manage, and execute regression tests to support rapid product releases.
Skills and qualifications you possess:
- Problem-solving skills: can take a disciplined and systematic approach.
- Communication skills: can summarize complex issues clearly and explain how they impact particular stakeholders.
- Technical skills: is comfortable operating a variety of desktop and mobile applications.
- Empathy: listens carefully to stakeholder needs and can advocate for them.
- Familiarity with software testing concepts.
- Experience in a professional product development organization.
- Familiarity with web technologies (e.g. HTTP, HTML, DNS).
- Familiarity with risk management concepts.
We are Denver-based (LoDo) as a company, operating typically in Mountain Time, but with a US-distributed team as well.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus incentive compensation
- Rich benefits package including full medical/dental/vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, and more
- Open Time Off Policy
- Generous Stock Options
- Centrally located office in LoDo right near Union Station