The Software Engineer will be responsible for every aspect of the SDLC for new and existing applications features. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter and results oriented engineer, willing to work in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment. This role requires an individual to possess high desire to be creative, empowered, and manage their own destiny. As a member of the Engineering team you are ready to innovate and create solutions that go beyond traditional software.
You Are Great At…and more…
- Work directly with creative, intelligent, fun loving engineers on challenging problems.
- Collaborate in small cross-functional teams to materialize high quality solutions.
- Immerse and participate in a self-organized, self-driven, accountable Agile engineering team.
- Implement code patterns using modern Object-Oriented engineering practices.
- Work with and enhance existing architecture while participating in greenfield application development.
- Build software with a focus on a streamlined experience for customers with needs from small business to enterprise.
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure standards are met across development and design.
Stuff You Know…
- 3+ years developing in C# and using OOP development practices
- 3+ years working with scalable web-based applications and infrastructures.
- 1+ years working with SQL Databases or Document Stores
- 1+ years working with RESTful web services
- 2+ years working with one or more of the following web patterns Web patterns: Web API / OWIN / MVC 5+ / MVW / MVVM
- Engage in Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Exposure to serverless computing and cloud native solutions
Stuff We would Love You to Know or be Excited to Learn…
- Mocking and Performance testing
- .Net Core / Asp.Net Core
- Microservice implementation
- CI / CD implementation
- NoSql or document database technologies
- Docker / Kubernetes / other containers and orchestration frameworks.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.