Journey.ai is the next and long overdue step designed to solve the Identity management conundrum. The Internet was developed and deployed without a real (or indeed any) solution for identity management. In fact, it was deliberately designed to be anonymous. The introduction of the World Wide Web and the evolution of the Internet first as a platform for information sharing and later as a platform for commerce has strayed a long way from the original concepts that made up IP networking. Any type of commerce in particular requires an identity solution. The result today is not the lack of an identity solution, but the existence of thousands of identity solutions. Journey has taken a fresh look at this problem, identifying what makes up an identity, the security needed to protect identity and the inherent need for privacy. Governments and companies have also come to realize the need for better privacy and security along with identity management and verification. In fact we are all waking up to new privacy requirements, regulations and laws on an almost daily basis. As we ramp our solutions, we are growing and adding key developers and architects to deliver on the vision that is Journey. We are currently looking for software engineers to join our team immediately.
We are looking for motivated and constant learners to design, create and modify computer software to deliver our initial revenue product to market and continue with subsequent phases as we deliver on our broader vision for a wide range of customer applications.
Software Engineer Job Duties:
- Investigate and understand our architecture, product goals and vison
- Understand our various solutions and growing slate of customer environments
- Work in a mixed appliance, application, cloud and customer and partner integration environment.
- Work with the team to understand, and arrange project requirements in sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow and using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming languages.
- Understand the bridge between the different operational elements including but not limited to AWS, Twillio, Amazon Connect, Azure, Google, CTI (including potentially Avaya, Cisco and other environments), Mobile…in other words bring what you know and be prepared to learn, learn, learn….
- Dig deeply into each deployable solution as we move from phase to phase beginning with our verified communications solution that delivers secure and verified communications between callers and contact centers.
- Write and test the code!
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; pushing the boundaries of the space
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Secure Communications, Software Testing, Dev Ops understanding