Whether Back-End, Front-End, Full-Stack, Dev-Ops, or Mobile, a big part of what makes being a member of the engineering team at MojoTech so rewarding is the challenge. The job starts hard and only gets harder. If you believe in constant improvement and want to join a team that helps one another achieve that goal, please continue reading.
As a Software Engineer at Mojotech you will use progressive technologies to solve our clients hardest challenges. You will build high quality, reliable, and maintainable code, working closely with product managers, designers, and clients, to quickly deliver valuable software to clients and their users. Working on multiple projects per year, you will constantly evaluate new technologies, learn and build with the latest tools, and contribute to the advancement of our craft.
Skills & Requirements
The people we’re looking for should be able to check off all of this:
- 3+ years experience building web and/or mobile applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of version control (Git) and code documentation
- A strong desire to improve yourself and those around you
And they should also be able to check off some of this:
- Capacity to design and implement efficient RESTful APIs and microservices
- Experience scaling applications with containers and container orchestration frameworks
- Proficiency with RoR, Clojure, Elixir and/or front-end MVC frameworks
- Familiarity with mobile development; Android or iOS
- Previously built and deployed 12-factor apps as part of a collaborative project team
- Exposure to leadership or mentorship roles, particularly on a development team
- Experience working in an agency, as a software consultant, or tailoring solutions to match client requirements and capability
- Ability to formulate and communicate opinions on what makes software good or bad to both technical and business client stakeholders
- Contributed to open source projects or presented at a conference
Relocation assistance may be offered to exceptional candidates.
MojoTech is a growing team of ambitious, authentic, smart, pragmatic people. Our mission is to practice engineering excellence, to foster an enjoyable environment that allows everyone to reach their potential, to work in a sustainable way, and to help our clients succeed.
We design and engineer distributed systems and mobile applications for big, and soon-to-big companies – helping enterprises move faster, and startups build smarter.
Learn more about our culture and comprehensive benefits here.
Learn more about our engineering approach and philosophy here.
MojoTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.