Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As aSoftware Engineer on the HG Web Engineering team, you will collaborate with designers, developers and product managers to solve business challenges. As a member of the Warp Core squad, you will work on projects that attract and retain consumers through an engaging interface and strong brand impression.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, cross-functional squad dedicated to building and maintaining some of Healthgrades’ highest seen and valued projects. Apply today if you’d like to change the game for consumers looking to better choose, connect and manage their healthcare.
What you will do:
- Design and develop new user-facing features for Healthgrades.com
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability and SEO
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in an agile development environment
- Receive and provide mentorship and code reviews for team members
What you will bring:
- Understanding of web-based technologies (CSS & HTML)
- Understanding of frontend testing tools such as Jest or Selenium
- Ability to contribute to a culture of communication, collaboration, and creativity
- Nice-to-have: Experience with Git, Webpack and/or Node.js
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!