Software Engineer I - Support at Convercent
You are Great At:
- Working directly with creative, intelligent, fun loving engineers on challenging problems
- Collaborating in small cross-functional team to materialize high quality solutions
- Participating in a self-organized, self-driven, accountable Agile engineering team
- Building solutions with a focus on a streamlined experience for customers with needs from small business to enterprise
- Participating in code and design reviews to ensure standards are met across development and design
Stuff You Know:
- Working knowledge of C# or JAVA/Python/Ruby and OOP development practices
- Working knowledge of web-based applications and infrastructures
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases or Document Stores
Stuff We Hope You're Excited to Learn:
- Mocking and Performance testing
- .Net Core / Asp.Net Core
- Microservice implementation
- CI / CD implementation
- NoSql or document database technologies
- Docker / Kubernetes / other containers and orchestration frameworks
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.