Software Engineer - Full Stack at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Software Engineer in our Broomfield (Denver), CO office.
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
They will be responsible for components used by multiple development teams to enable web development technologies to be used within a desktop product.
- 4+ years of experience developing software using C# and the .NET Framework.
- Interest to become (or already is) a subject matter expert of the Chromium Embedded Framework.
- Experience compiling and upgrading third party libraries.
- Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Experience with the Chromium Embedded Framework
- Experience developing software with C++
- Automated testing experiencing using NUnit, MSTest, gMock or other testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated excellence in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience using Git, SVN, Perforce or equivalent SCM.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Alteryx is an equal opportunity employer. Please let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation during the interview.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.