Software Engineer - C++ at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Software Engineer in our Broomfield (Denver), CO office.
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
Alteryx is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Licensing Engineering team and help develop a best-in-class licensing experience across our products within the Alteryx APA Platform.
Join us in building our licensing service using modern C++ tools and techniques with a Test Driven Development approach.
- 4+ years of programming experience with C++
- Experience of modern C++ (C++11/14, both language features and coding style) in a work or personal environment
- Must be passionate about performance and clean code
- A willingness to work in an agile environment with a collaborative team
- Knowledge of C++ testing frameworks (Catch, GTest) and TDD
- Experience of developing against Windows and Linux (CMake experience beneficial)
- CI and build experience (GitLab)
- Experience working with cloud-based architecture
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Alteryx is an equal opportunity employer. Please let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation during the interview.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.