Software Engineer - Analytic Products
Alteryx is revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers, and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
The Analytics Products team is focused on empowering our users to bring in capabilities in Python and R into their Alteryx data analysis workflow. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, keen on code quality and will approach a problem methodically and thoroughly.
* Deliver enterprise-grade, commercial software at a predictable cadence
* Work in a cross-platform technology stack including e.g., C++, C#, Python and R
* Research, evaluate, and commercialize new technologies
* Engage and support both internal and external customers
* Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with C++/C (preferably including templates, STL, Boost, and C++11/14/17)
* Minimum of 1 year of programming experience with Python.
* Comfortable with diving into a new codebase, asking for help and hit the ground running.
* Automated testing using GTest, Catch, boost::test, pytest or other testing frameworks
* Having good knowledge in design patterns and performance analysis
* A willingness to work in a pragmatic, agile environment with a diverse team
* Comfortable with Test Driven Development and pair programming
* Experience using SVN, Git or equivalent source control management software
* Experience with Gitlab CI/CD pipeline
* Experience with web framework such as flask
* Some experience with Machine Learning and Data Science