Software Engineer - Alteryx Designer at Alteryx, Inc.
Job DescriptionAlteryx is revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds.Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
The stack is built on React/Redux, Node/Express, Material UI, WebAssembly, and much more, while our customers are data scientists and business analysts using Alteryx Designer, R and Python.
* Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
* 100% paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
* Competitive vacation time and many holidays
Other Qualifications and Responsibilities:
* Experience with building APIs
* Can be autonomous and self-driven
* Experience using Gitlab and pipelines
* 4+ years of experience in an engineering position
* Rapid prototyping
* Be the expert on industry UX / design best practices and have an understanding of design systems.
* Unit and integration testing
* Regularly conducting code reviews of front-end stacks
* Working with product team to define new features
* Desire to learn (and apply) new skills