Software Development Engineer in Test
US IN A NUTSHELL:
How many times have you found yourself in a meeting and you are frustratingly trying to share content so that all can see it, including the remote participants?
Meetings can be challenging enough without running into technical errors. That is why we are reimagining the traditional meeting model by removing the technical barriers of troublesome technology, enabling you to wirelessly share content on any device, and empowering an environment of collaboration.
Basically, we make meetings efficient, engaging, and fun. We disrupt this space with our award winning product, Solstice. To continue the mission, we need to take our great infrastructure to world-class status. If you find what we're trying to do appealing and exciting, we should talk!
YOU IN A NUTSHELL:
Having been a successful software engineer, you find that you are annoyed by lack of quality in many software engineering teams. Therefore, you have spent extra time trying to get better test coverage in your code and you are a strong advocate for test automation. You get annoyed by people doing repetitive manual type testing and you want to make a big impact in your next role to improve situations like this. You are awesome at taking on new challenges and work with others to get things done. You get excited about automating infrastructure components for both product and testing. You want to automate everything that makes sense, and align it to continuous testing and delivery. Test coverage and an effective way to measure it have been what you believe in and are looking for the opportunity to make it happen. You jump in to get things done, even if things are a little messy, but circle back to make sure it’s good for the next cycle. You are willing to take measured risks and be accountable for them when they don’t pan out.
If this is sounds like you, please keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Good, if not great Software Engineer, that is your core.
- Have strong software language experience across various technologies. Pick-up languages like C++, Python, Java, etc. easily.
- Strong experience in automation, including development and test.
- Have fundamental belief in doing software engineering properly, but not dogmatic about process. More continuous improvement on software engineering practices.
- Have lived both good and bad in CI with test automation.
- Can diagnose and debug software
- Advocated for test automation and leveraged test frameworks (both roll your own and off the shelf) to make it happen.
- Have fought to bring in great test practices for the team and seen the fruits of your effort.
- Your communication skills are beyond your years.
- You have done this for 3+ years.
FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Really cool people to work with across the company
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Matching 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment