Senior Test Engineer
You are an experienced Sr. Software Test Engineer seeking a challenging opportunity with one of the world’s leading cyber security companies. Longevity and dedication are important to you, and you have the track record to prove it. You seek a chance to utilize your software testing expertise to help solve complex problems, creating world class software. You thrive in an environment where you can learn from and influence others. You have a passion for software testing and hold quality at the heart of everything you do. You have a positive outlook, a “can do” attitude and a real desire to succeed. Webroot is seeking a passionate, proactive and talented Sr. Test Engineer to work within our innovative Integration team.
As our Sr. Test Engineer, based in Broomfield CO., you will be a key member of our software development team. You will work both independently and as part of our team, with the end goal and responsibility for building excellent software. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would enjoy, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today!
- Working within the agile delivery teams to encourage and promote a ‘test first’ approach to software development (ensuring that testing is carried out as early as possible and is considered throughout the software delivery lifecycle).
- Delivery of test approach, planning and execution across Webroot’s Integration products.
- Provision of acceptance testing for 3rd party products.
- To make testing as efficient and as effective as possible through process improvement and test automation.
- Stay abreast of industry-wide changes in technology, methodologies and tooling..
We’d love to hear from candidates who have a selection of the following skills/experience/qualifications:
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative agile environment.
- Experience of working with remote teams and 3rd parties.
- SQL and database skills.
- Knowledge of testing RESTful APIs, utilizing tools such as Postman.
- Exposure to building UI test automation, creating test suites using tools such as SpecFlow and Selenium.
- Experience of using cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Understanding or experience of working in the MSP and RMM space.
- Awareness of Endpoint protection technology
- Performance testing awareness.
- Bachelor or MSc in Computing, Engineering or related field.
- Awareness of preventative/‘shift-left’ testing.
- ISTQB certification.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Webroot, we believe in rewarding success.