Senior Software Engineer at Inspirato
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:24 a.m. (MST) on Monday, February 1, 2021
Job Description: Senior Software Engineer
Our Technology team keeps growing!
Are you passionate about building software and see it grow from a concept to something that is used by thousands of users and drives millions of dollars in revenue?
Do you want the chance improve performance while building tools to help your team?
Is Performance one of your passions?
Do you want to join a solid company with a passionate development team while still keeping that start-up energy?
This position will work closely with other team members to implement a mix performance improvements and Database optimizations while increasing back end stability using both Microsoft .NET technologies and the latest Azure tools. We are looking for a sharp, business-oriented individual that can contribute technically and fit in culturally to a fast paced, creative, energetic, technology proven team.
- Provide immediate support in troubleshooting and resolving issues with existing .Net applications
- Collaborate on technical design and the development of web applications following standards, guidelines, and project requirements
- Produce clean, stable, fast, well-architected code and solutions
- Develop frameworks of reusable, extensible code and components to maximize development efficiency
- Provide estimates for projects based upon technical and business requirements
- Assist with code reviews to ensure architecture and coding standards are met across all web projects
- Develop web-based applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Real-world C#, experience and implementation or transferable skills such as Java
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server Skills
- Familiarity with Index tuning and SQL performance Tuning
- Familiarity with SQL Profiling tools
- TSQL query development
- SQL Server Administration (nice to have)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to diagnose and remedy software performance issues.
- Ability to profile and remedy programmatic and algorithmic performance issues.
- Ability to profile and diagnose software memory issues.
- Familiarity with APM (Application Monitoring) tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, or Stackify.
- Familiarity with log aggregators like Sumologic or Splunk.
- Familiarity with ORMs (Object Relational Mapping) products like Entity Framework, Hibernate/NHibernate, or Dapper
- Understanding of web services (SOAP, WCF, RESTful feeds, etc.)
- Use of GIT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate well across functions and departments, think creatively, and solve problems
- Passion and accountability
- 5+ years of experience
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- An annual, week long Familiarization Trip to one of Inspirato’s stunning
- Flexible time off. Manage and balance your time out of the office (for example, vacation and sick time) with your workload and results.
- Casual work environment in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
- Credit for gym membership.
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Union Station
and Coors Field.
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge.
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who we are!
Launched in January 2011, Inspirato has one mission: we inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our culture is one of Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People, and Innovation! If that describes you, Inspirato is the place to work! As a member-only club, Inspirato offers the best of destination club consistency and service, while incorporating the flexibility of villa rentals and the value of flash sale sites. We believe it is possible to build an icon luxury brand and still keep it real!
Compensation - $95,000 - $120,000 Base Salary
We believe in building a compensation structure that reflects the comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographic location; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
Bonus – This position is eligible for the company’s bonus plan, to the extent offered, at a target bonus percentage of up to 10% of your annual salary.
Benefits – This position is eligible for a health and welfare benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance.
FAM Trip – This Position is eligible for the Employee Familiarization Travel Program following three (3) consecutive months of employment. This program provides you up to one seven (7) day reservation in an eligible Inspirato property per your employment calendar year – subject to seasonal property demands and the company Employee Familiarization Travel Program Terms and Conditions.
Read Full Job Description