Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Senior Software Engineer will be part of a small team designing and developing the infrastructure powering the next generation of mobile identity certainty. Leveraging your knowledge and passion for excellence you will deliver well-thought-out software solutions as part of a fault-tolerant, scalable platform utilizing a variety of cutting edge technologies. This is a hands-on role where you will need to demonstrate the skills, experience, and confidence to work with senior engineering and product management team members to deliver solutions that will delight our customers.
What You Are Accountable For
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code that meets coding standards
- Perform code reviews
- Lead projects and train more junior engineers
- Ensure designs comply with requirements
- Exercise creative thinking and imagination to find solutions to hard problems
- Own delivery of software features from inception to production
- Engage with our Product team to define technical requirements and design
- Engage with IT/Ops to ensure software makes it out to production in a timely manner
- Establish new and review existing coding standards
- React quickly to changing customer and business needs
- Promote, maintain, and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
What We Require
- 4+ years of hands-on Software Development experience with Java8+
- 1+ years in a similar role for a tech startup
- Extensive experience with Spring/SpringBoot Framework
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra is a PLUS
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes a definite PLUS
- Experience with mobile development is a PLUS
- College degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
The salary range for this role based in Denver, Colorado is $120,000-$150,000. (Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
This position is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program. Prove’s Benefits include but are not limited to:
-Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance that begins on your first day of employment
-401(k) plan with company match
-Unlimited vacation time
-Stock option grants for each full-time new hire
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description