Senior Software Engineer (Integrations - AI/ML) at BillGO
A Senior Software Engineer Integrations - AI/ML that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, and fantastic brews
We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you'll love it here! But even if you don't like those things, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for Senior Software Engineer Integrations - AI/ML to join our team. The Senior Software Engineer Integrations - AI/ML is a unique position that would have a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- BS Software Engineering, ML plus 7+ years professional experience
- 3-5 years of experience building, operating and optimizing AI/ML workloads in a production environment
- Fluency with Python, TensorFlow, AWS Sagemaker (3-5 yrs.), Git
- Solid practical knowledge of supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- Experience with data cleansing and preparation
- Maintain awareness of "the next great thing" - topics moving from academic study into engineering production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply inquisitive with ability to be open to and able to consider new approaches
- Flexible in a fast paced environment
- Open to coaching and excited about interacting with the team to evolve the right solutions
Recommended but not required:
- MS in Software Engineering plus 5+ years professional experience
- Experience with mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud ops
- Experience with scaling a hyper-growth company