A Software Engineer (Integration Guru) that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Growth and Learning: We offer ongoing training and development opportunities to you be your very best
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and fantastic brews
We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you'll love it here! But even if you don't like those things, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for solving complex problems to join our team. The Senior Software Engineer (Integration Guru) is a unique position that would have a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- BS in Computer Science, plus 5+ years professional experience
- Solid proficiency in Computer fundamentals (I/O, CPU, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with Web security technologies and Mobile platform architecture
- Reading-level comprehension of C/C++
- Familiarity with .NET and C#
- Experienced in leading a team and/or mentoring other engineers
Recommended but not required:
- MS in Computer Science
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with one or more commercial web security platforms
- Familiarity with tools like Ghidra, JADX, Frida, APKTool, etc.
- Experience with Chrome extensions, WebDriver, Selenium, Puppeteer, etc.