Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at BillGO
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for software development to join our team. This Senior Software Engineer is a unique position, that requires a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree preferred in Computer Science or related major with a strong academic record
- Minimum 8 years experience working as a full-stack engineer
- Familiarity working in a Linux environment
- Solid practical knowledge of supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply inquisitive with ability to be open to and able to consider new approaches
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience in payments a plus
- Experience in InteliJ a plus
- Experience with scaling a hyper growth company
The compensation for this role ranges from 130-160k. This range is based on market assessments, and may vary depending on experience and qualifications.