Senior Software Engineer - Front End
At CyberGRX we’re dedicated to helping organizations streamline their third-party cyber risk programs. We believe the process can be more efficient and effective, and we make it our mission to ensure our customers are getting the most out of our innovative Exchange, every day. It’s a game-changer for our clients - so we need our colleagues to be game-changers, too. You’ll get to work with a small, highly motivated, highly skilled team solving some of the biggest issues facing the world’s most influential companies.
We are looking for a full-time, permanent hire in a Sr. Software Engineer role focused on the front-end part of our stack. Key characteristics about you in this role include:
- You will be a key contributor in the design and development of our web application architecture and our overall platform.
- You will be part of a small focused team of 8-12 engineers focused on front-end technology, and will work with 8-12 engineers focused on back-end (primarily microservices, Python) technology.
- You will be a collaborative engineer, working with back end engineers and test engineers to ensure our architectural vision remains coordinated, well-understood, and built-to-last.
- You will be comfortable working as part of a distributed team with extensive remote-work experience (and may be full-time remote yourself), so understanding how to effectively maintain strong lines of communication is critical.
- You will be working with the latest technologies and comfortable learning new things.
Our technology stack should be extremely familiar to you:
- You will be well versed in creating large scale React applications.
- You will have a good understanding of React apps that use Apollo/GraphQL APIs (most of our interfaces, and our strategic direction going forward.) as well as RESTful APIs (some of our older interfaces).
- You will have familiarity with various front-end frameworks and experience working with libraries such as Redux, Apollo Client, Jest, Babel and Webpack.
- Familiarity with CSS-in-JS frameworks will be a plus, especially JSS.
- You will be proficient in git.
- As a front-end engineer you won’t be directly responsible for AWS management, but familiarity with the AWS environment in general will be a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Hapi.js would be a plus.
We are Denver-based (LoDo), but our front-end engineering team is a mostly US-distributed team and we have a strong culture of high-communication, distributed teams.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus incentive compensation
- Rich benefits package including full medical/dental/vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, and more
- Open Time Off Policy
- Generous Stock Options
- Centrally located office in LoDo right near Union Station